We are thrilled to unveil the highly anticipated finalists for the prestigious French-Australian Excellence Awards.
After a meticulous evaluation process, it is with great excitement that we present the outstanding nominees who have reached the pinnacle of excellence in their respective fields. The competition was incredibly close, showcasing the remarkable talent and achievements within our community. Thank you again to our jury’s members for their input.
The competition was incredibly intense, and the results were so close, we commend all the nominees for their remarkable achievements and contributions, which have strengthened the bonds between the French and Australian communities.
Starting tMonday November 20th, the voting for the winners will officially commence and continue until November 30th. We encourage everyone to participate and cast their votes for the nominees they believe deserve this distinguished recognition.
The winners will be announced at our highly anticipated Gala Dinner on December 7th, where we will gather to celebrate the exceptional talent, innovation, and collaboration between France and Australia. It promises to be an unforgettable evening of festivities, networking, and recognition.
We extend our heartfelt congratulations to all the nominees and express our gratitude to everyone involved in making the French-Australian Excellence Awards a resounding success.
Mark your calendars for the Awards Ceremony Dinner on December 7th at the NSW Parliament, where we will unveil the winners and celebrate their remarkable achievements!
Ticket on sale here: https://thefrenchmarket.com.au/products/7-12-2023-french-australian-excellence-awards-ceremony-nsw-parliament-sydney
Here is the composition of our 2023 jury:
- Jerome Laxale MP, Member for Bennelong, Chair France -Australia Friendship Parliamentary Group
- Ms Zoe McKenzie MP, Member for Flinders, Co-chair France -Australia Friendship Parliamentary Group
- François-Ronan Dubois, Attaché de Coopération Scientifique & Universitaire, French Embassy in Canberra
- Myriam Boisbouvier-Wylie, Présidente fondatrice / Founding president of the Bastille Day Festival, Honorary Consul of France in Melbourne
- Michelle Royer, President Le Courrier Australien Friends Inc, chair of department University of Sydney (partner of the event – Solidarity)
- Deb Corbett, General Manager Sales & Marketing APAC Ponant (partner of the event – Sustainability)
- Martine Joly, GM Bilateral Solutions (partner of the event – Entrepreneurship)
- Enguerrand Baijot – Managing Director at Champagne Chanoine Freres 1730 / Tsarine Champagne (partner of the event – Woman)
- Jean Ballandras, Akuo Energy Pacific (partner of the event – Research and Innovation)
- Yves Hernot, Patron of the Arts / Mécène. Académicien FRSN (partner of the event – culture).
Here are the finalists for each category:
- Gutierrez Thomas – NSW
- Li Jason – NSW
- Nicolas Aurore Lorraine – NSW
- Ira Sandra (France at Home) – VIC
- Mann Nathalie (furthr) – NSW
- Poirey Marianne (Four Frogs Crêperie) – NSW
- Boehm Celine – University of Sydney – NSW
- Daniell Katherine – ANU School of Cybernetics- ACT
- Guitera Pascale – University of Sydney – NSW
- Aguey Francois – University of Sydney – NSW
- Barucchi Audrey – Conservation Volunteers Australia – QLD
- Dupre Karine – Griffith University – QLD
- Fox Jessica – Paddler – NSW
- Robinne Margot – Football – QLD
- Rousseau Cassiel – Diving – QLD
- Billiet Laurence/ Anthony Rachel – General Strike – VIC
- Labaeye Melanie – Tingalpa State School et le Whites Hill State College. – QLD
- Page Maud – NSW Art Gallery – NSW
- Ponthieux JF – So Frenchy So Chic – VIC
- Ingrid Picard – Amadeus
- Karine Delvallee – BNP Paribas
- Thierry Kalfon – Engie
- Segolene Deeley – Keolis Downer
- Duprat Clemence
- Ira Sandra
- Nicolas Aurore Lorraine
- Zemiro Julia