The French-Australian Excellence Awards have once again attracted the attention of professionals, academics and individuals from various sectors across Australia.
“This year’s edition is marked by 85 nominations received, reflecting the strong bond between the two nations and their dedication to excellence. These Awards serve as a platform to celebrate these exceptional talents and successful collaborations between the two countries.
This year’s nominations showcase the wide range of successes and inspiring efforts that have emerged from this beautiful French-Australian community. We are also delighted to see exceptional profiles of nominees from across Australia”, says the director of Courrier Australien, François Vantomme.
We are delighted to announce that the voting phase for the French-Australian Excellence Awards is now open!
Until November 12, individuals have the opportunity to vote for the nominees who have left an indelible mark in their respective fields. Importantly, voting is limited to one vote per person per category, ensuring fairness and integrity throughout the process. An expert jury* will also contribute to the selection of the 3 finalists per category for the final phase!
By participating in this voting phase, you can play a vital role in recognising those who have demonstrated excellence within their sectors and fostered even stronger ties between France and Australia.
The French-Australian Excellence Awards encompass a wide range of categories, including solidarity, innovation, culture, sport, research & innovation and sustainable development. And obviously the two special awards: Woman of the Year and Business.
We encourage you to visit the official French-Australian Excellence Awards page to discover the extraordinary stories of the nominees and vote before November 12. Join us in celebrating the achievements and applauding the remarkable people who continue to strengthen the bilateral relationship between France and Australia.
* Thank you to the personalities who do us the honour of being members of the 2023 jury of the “French-Australian Excellence Awards”:
- Jerome Laxale MP, Member for Bennelong, Chair France -Australia Friendship Parliamentary Group
- Ms McKenzie Zoe MP, Member for Flinders, Co-chair France -Australia Friendship Parliamentary Group
- François-Ronan Dubois, Attaché de Coopération Scientifique & Universitaire, French Embassy in Canberra
- Michelle Royer, President Le Courrier Australien Friends Inc, chair of department University of Sydney (partner of the event – Solidarity)
- Deb CORBETT, General Manager Sales & Marketing APAC Ponant (partner of the event – Sustainability)
- Martine Joly, GM Bilateral Solutions (partner of the event – Entrepreneurship)
- Enguerrand Baijot – Managing Director at Champagne Chanoine Frères 1730 – (partner of the event – Woman)
- Jean Ballandras, Akuo Energy Pacific (partner of the event – Research and Innovation)
- Yves Hernot, Patron of the Arts / Mécène. Académicien FRSN (partner of the event – culture).
We are also very pleased to confirm a Gala Evening in Sydney to present the awards to the various winners on December 7, 2023 at the NSW Parliament in the presence of many personalities. And for this 2023 edition, the general public will be able to attend this unmissable event to end the year in style! Stay tuned!