The excitement is building as the French-Australian Excellence Awards enter their final phase. With the voting period now closed, the jury will now begin the challenging task of selecting two of the three finalists in each category.
The French-Australian Excellence Awards, renowned for honouring outstanding contributions across various fields, have witnessed an overwhelming response. The voting process, open to the public, drew in a remarkable number of participants eager to cast their votes (more than12.500 votes) and support their preferred nominees.
Over the past weeks, individuals, organisations, and companies have fervently shared their choices in diverse categories, including Business Excellence, Cultural Exchange, Innovative Start-ups, and more. The high level of engagement reflects the significance of these awards within the French-Australian community and the wider public.
With the voting now concluded, the responsibility lies with our distinguished jury to evaluate the numerous nominations and determine two of the three finalists in each category. (The nominee with the most votes from the readers is qualified to the final).
The announcement of the three finalists in each category will be a significant milestone for the French-Australian Excellence Awards. The chosen individuals, organisations, and companies will be recognised for their dedication, hard work, and outstanding achievements, further cementing their position as leaders within their respective industries.
Stay tuned for the upcoming announcement of the three finalists in each category.
The next phase of voting, determining the ultimate winner from the three finalists in each category, will commence this Wednesday, November 15th, and continue until the 26th of November.
We are also very pleased to confirm a gala evening in Sydney to present the Awards to the various winners on 7 December 2023 at the NSW Parliament .
Here is the composition of our 2023 jury:
- Jerome Laxale MP, Member for Bennelong, Chair France -Australia Friendship Parliamentary Group
- Ms McKenzie Zoe MP, Member for Flinders, Co-chair France -Australia Friendship Parliamentary Group
- François-Ronan Dubois, Attaché de Coopération Scientifique & Universitaire, French Embassy in Canberra
- Myriam Boisbouvier-Wylie, President of the Bastille Day Festival, Honorary Consul of France in Melbourne
- Michelle Royer, President Le Courrier Australien Friends Inc, chair of department University of Sydney (partner of the event – Solidarity)
- Deb CORBETT, General Manager Sales & Marketing APAC Ponant (partner of the event – Sustainability)
- Martine Joly, GM Bilateral Solutions (partner of the event – Entrepreneurship)
- Enguerrand Baijot – Managing Director at Champagne Chanoine Freres 1730 / Tsarine Champagne (partner of the event – Woman)
- Jean Ballandras, Akuo Energy Pacific (partner of the event – Research and Innovation)
- Yves Hernot, Patron of the Arts / Mécène. Académicien FRSN (partner of the event – culture).